Shil's Eberron Game

Private board for a 3.5e D&D Eberron game

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Daask

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonis

Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:44 pm

Gareth looks at Nameless for a moment and wonders why he is basically telling them what Gareth did. He then says in a flat out tone "Fine, when you release us then your terms shall be met. Dying here serves no purpose and is counterproductive to the greater good"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:22 pm

Nameless wrote:
OOC : I did try to disuade Avi from doing this. My words were in part "You do recall how Shil was rolling when we got into this mess?"

Good point. I didn't have to roll that well this time. Minotaurs actually have a good Will save, so a standard minotaur with no classes or Wisdom bonus has a +5. This one, of course, does have class levels, as well as decent equipment.

Cavallah listens with some amusement to Nameless' comments and then nods as Gareth agrees. "Good. Unfortunately, you'll have to suffer a little discomfort, since we can't risk you seeing anything of our operation here. We will have to render you both unconscious. You'll be revived when back above ground and will be free to go your way."

At this point, Torarg clears his throat loudly. "Yes?" asks Cavallah, turning to him.

The minotaur steps forward and begins to whisper something to her. Due to the volume of his tones, certain snippets float across to Nameless and Gareth. "... volume of damage ... costs ... dead gnolls ... may have to be abandoned ... ogres ..."

Cavallah frowns slightly and then sighs. "Yes, you are right." She turns back to Gareth and Nameless as Torarg steps back, and says, "As Torarg just reminded me, your actions today have caused a significant loss of resources to us, and may cause us more damage in the long term. Hence, I'm sorry to say that, to recover somewhat of damage you inflicted, we will have to retain a certain amount of your wealth."

"Each of you, I gather, has an account at the Kundarak bank. We will take care of removing an appropriate amount from your accounts. Since you are evidently very wealthy people, the amount taken should hardly cause a problem for you."

"Unless you would prefer me to retain some of the valuable equipment you were carrying. That's a little less helpful to us than actual money, but I can find someone or other who would benefit from it, if not sell it outright. I would, of course, take significantly minor items."

"What would you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eberrongame.goodbb.net
Nameless

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:44 pm

Admin wrote:
Flying to get Luna and returning with her would have meant crossing a distance of about 12 miles in a straight line. And, of course, they would have had to cover more than that. Even with Korm's and Luna's speed, that would take a couple of hours.

Admin wrote:
It takes a good half an hour for Korm to return with an irritated Luna, who is in the shape of a hawk for added speed/maneuverability, and rejoin Six near the drug den. Along the way, Korm has explained everything to Luna about the fiasco with the attack on the drug den and been considerably berated for not being able to do anything without her along.

Which is it? Though I don't see why it would take several hours. I ask because the longer it takes with them dickering over prices, the more likely it is Korm and Luna are going to rip appart what's left of the Drug Den.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:42 pm

"I would prefer our previous arrangement. For one, we are going to help you against Boromier - that in and of itself has a high value add. For second, your fence has cost us a lot of money in the past - thousands of gold. I would say that makes us even"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Cavallah frowns slightly and then sighs. "Yes, you are right." She turns back to Gareth and Nameless as Torarg steps back, and says, "As Torarg just reminded me, your actions today have caused a significant loss of resources to us, and may cause us more damage in the long term. Hence, I'm sorry to say that, to recover somewhat of damage you inflicted, we will have to retain a certain amount of your wealth."

"Each of you, I gather, has an account at the Kundarak bank. We will take care of removing an appropriate amount from your accounts. Since you are evidently very wealthy people, the amount taken should hardly cause a problem for you."

"Unless you would prefer me to retain some of the valuable equipment you were carrying. That's a little less helpful to us than actual money, but I can find someone or other who would benefit from it, if not sell it outright. I would, of course, take significantly minor items."

"What would you prefer?"

"Now you're disapointing me. I thought we had reached a deal. Is this how you live up to your end of a bargain? Nothing about the damages inflicted is new information. Furthermore, the longer you keep us here haggling over prices, the more likely our comrades are likely to start ripping apart your instalations looking for us and they are going to be hitting hard and taking no chances. You did surprise us the first time around, but this time they'll have Luna with them..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:02 pm

Cavallah simply looks at the pair for the moment. Torarg begins to say something, but she waves him silent. “You have a point. Two points, actually. Not the one about the fence, however. He was a freelancer, doing business with us among others, and what he did with your items had nothing to do with us.”

“Anyway, as I said, you have a point. The original bargain it is. I wish you much success bothering the Boromars and in your travels, especially if you take them far from this city.” She pauses and then smiles, this time with real amusement. “I’m told that you might find Droaam to have a particularly bracing climate.”

Cavallah rises to her feet. “Anyhow, I hope to not have to see you ever again, and definitely not for the next six months. Goodbye.” She nods to the gnolls behind the pair and the last thing Nameless and Gareth feel is something hitting the backs of their heads.

When they next open their eyes, they are lying inside a large, dilapidated building, which looks like an abandoned warehouse. There is the sound of voices and movement outside, though some distance away. A quick check reveals that they are both dressed in their usual clothing, with all their equipment on them. Nothing has been removed.

The only change is a folded parchment in Nameless’ hand, which contains a list of about twenty names, all of establishments and locations around the city. Some of the entries have an attached name or two, and/or a short description, such as “officially dream parlor; actually dreamlily den” or “business funded by Boromars.”

Both Gareth and Nameless remain seriously wounded, however.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:05 pm

And continuing with the 'rescue'...

After approximately thirty seconds of waiting, light – and the loud sounds of a battle – appears at the top of the portable hole. Scrambling out as quickly as they can, Luna, Korm and Six see that they are at one end of the large entrance room to the drug den. The xorn waits patiently by the portable hole, which it has placed on the floor and opened as instructed.

Barely ten feet away is the remnants of the barricade and four gnolls engaged in battle with the earth elemental. Make that three gnolls, since one is a flattened corpse, and even as the trio emerges from the hole, another is smashed against the wall, leaving one archer and an axe-wielding gnoll. From the looks of things, the only reason the gnolls are still alive is because the elemental is too large for the room, hunched over to fit inside and unable to attack as freely as it might. Even hunched as it is, it only fits because parts of it are melded with the floor, walls and ceiling.

A quick glance reveals no signs of Nameless or Gareth in the areas that can be seen. The corpse of the dead ogre and the two gnolls Korm had incinerated are lying in one of the antchamber/corridors linking the entrance chamber to the rooms further inside.

The gnoll archer manages to land a shot on Luna (who isn’t in bear form yet, because it would be too tight a fit in the hole), but a round later, both of the remaining gnolls are down, under the combination of Luna’s, Six’s and Korm’s attacks, as well as the elemental’s. Two of the four gnolls seem to still be alive.

The elemental promptly stops, since there are no enemies in sight and no commands for it to follow. The three Angels hurry through the two doors and into the back rooms of the
drug den. A quick search, involving the next couple of minutes (during which both elemental and xorn disappear, as the spells end), reveals no sign of Gareth and Nameless, or of the other enemies the group had fought.

The other rooms in the drug den include a couple clearly used by the ogres and the gnolls, other rooms apparently used by humans and goblins, a large master bedroom with two beds, a storeroom, a moderately well maintained alchemist's lab, a meeting room, a kitchen/dining room, and a large privy. Most of the place is quite dirty, but functional. Interestingly, much of it looks like it was very hastily evacuated, with open chests and boxes lying around and various things hastily tossed on the floor. There is not a single sign of any drugs on the premises.

The only living things in the place are a couple of goblins, dressed in fairly ragged clothes, ho are hiding in the back. They scream in fear as they see the three heavily armed adventurers and begin to gibber, asking not to be killed.

Six intimidates the goblins into talking by simply walking into the room, as the screaming and the growing puddles around them indicate. As soon as he asks where the others went, the goblins begin to squeak over each other in their hurry to provide information. What eventually emerges is the following:

“Bosses take them. Priest-man have them tied up and gagged first. Then he get the ogre and the other gnolls to take away all the shinies and the magic drinking stuff and your friends. They go down secret tunnel. Priest-man tell four gnolls to stay guard in case Boromar come, and say he be back sometime to check. Gnolls not happy but have to stay. Us also have to stay. Us tell you everything. Us show you everything. Please not kill us. Us very nice. Us clean room and cook for you. Please not kill us. Squeak, squeak, whine, cry, widdle.”

As promised, the goblins show the trio that there is a well-concealed trapdoor, large enough to let an ogre pass through, in the antechamber right outside the ogres’ room. Beneath it, a large, sturdy ladder leads down a dozen feet to one end of a very crudely carved tunnel that leads off toward the southeast.

A search of the rooms also leads to Six finding a couple of hidden panels, one in the main bedroom and one in the side of the meeting room. Both are empty, but the latter has a smashed vial in the corner, with a small pool of liquid. It seems to be dreamlily, a popular drug in Sharn.

Korm and Luna each summon a phantom stag and have the creatures precede them down the tunnel, with the trio following. The tunnel twists and turns, but seems to continue in a southeasterly direction. It also seems to be descending at a shallow rate.
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:18 pm

Admin wrote:

Both Gareth and Nameless remain seriously wounded, however.

Gareth expends all of his spells to heal himself and Nameless. "Lets get out of here"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:42 pm

Gareth wrote:
Gareth expends all of his spells to heal himself and Nameless. "Lets get out of here"

Emerging from the building, the pair find that it is actually an abandoned warehouse, one among a few others. The area around them contains many more warehouses, most of them active, and it is the transport of goods in and out of them that Gareth and Nameless heard from inside the building. A little checking reveals that they are in Cogsgate, in Lower Tavick's Landing.

The two head back up to Upper Tavick's and the group's house up in Ocean View. The fairly bedraggled appearance of the two draws some dirty looks from passersby once they hit Upper Tavick's and especially as they near their home, and they are stopped twice, once by Deneith guards and once by local watchmen, before being allowed to go on.

Arriving at home, they find that the other three members of the group are nowhere to be found. Signs indicate that Luna left in a hurry, so, in all likelihood, the rescue attempt is currently under way.
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:47 pm

Getting inside, he mentions to Nameless "Guess they took too long releasing us. Ahh well, I am going up to my room. I need to crash"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:02 am

I'll throw up something about the aftermath once I find out a little more from the others about what they're doing.

And I forgot to answer this question:

Nameless wrote:
Admin wrote:
Flying to get Luna and returning with her would have meant crossing a distance of about 12 miles in a straight line. And, of course, they would have had to cover more than that. Even with Korm's and Luna's speed, that would take a couple of hours.

Admin wrote:
It takes a good half an hour for Korm to return with an irritated Luna, who is in the shape of a hawk for added speed/maneuverability, and rejoin Six near the drug den. Along the way, Korm has explained everything to Luna about the fiasco with the attack on the drug den and been considerably berated for not being able to do anything without her along.

Which is it? Though I don't see why it would take several hours. I ask because the longer it takes with them dickering over prices, the more likely it is Korm and Luna are going to rip appart what's left of the Drug Den.

It takes 2 hrs, simply because of the distance (see above). With the flight speeds of Luna and Korm, they can't make it appreciably faster. The 30 minutes was my mistake, since I realized belatedly what kind of distances they have to cover.

And, as you saw from the long post above about what they did, they did rip apart what was left of the drug den after all.
Back to top Go down
Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:08 pm

Nameless will put up a cat's grace and teleport back to the Drug Den and go looking for the rest of the group, to try and get them to stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:23 pm

Nameless wrote:
Nameless will put up a cat's grace and teleport back to the Drug Den and go looking for the rest of the group, to try and get them to stop.

Nameless casts the spell and feels the usual sense of his stomach dropping out of his shoes as he is displaced and reappears instantly 6 miles across the city. Unfortunately, since he is teleporting to a place he has visited only once, his memory of it isn't quite good enough for a perfect arrival.

When Nameless reappears, everything around him is pitch-black. It is also solid. There is a moment of surprise, followed by realization that he is inside some object, and then a tearing sensation of excruciating pain, as if shards of stone were being ripped through his internal organs, as the magic hurls him through the object towards the closest open space.

To the horrified stare of a passing pair of goblins, Nameless emerges from the stone of the huge base of a nearby pillar, his clothes ripped and with blood trickling from myriad small wounds [OOC: 30 pts of damage]. The goblins promptly flee.

Nameless realizes, after dazedly looking around, that he is down the street and around the corner from the drug den. Hurrying to it, he finds that his companions have definitely been here. What looks like a makeshift barricade is smashed into pieces, and the corpses of four gnolls lie beyond it.

Another pair of goblins, these two in ragged clothes, are quietly trying to leave the main chamber when Nameless arrives. They take one look at him, give a shriek and fall to their knees, gabbling in goblin as fast as they can about how happy they are to see him alive, how they never did anything to him, how his friends are looking for him down the hole, and how they'd really really appreciate it if he didn't kill them.

OOC: Blew the roll for teleporting safely to the place.
Back to top Go down
Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:23 pm

Guzzle a CMW potion, correct the Goblin's Grammar and fly down the passage way shouting out to the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:33 pm

Nameless wrote:
Guzzle a CMW potion, correct the Goblin's Grammar and fly down the passage way shouting out to the group.

After a minute or so of flying as fast as he can through the winding tunnel, he sees lights ahead and recognizes his companions’ voices, evidently speaking to someone. Nameless yells a warning that he’s coming and that they shouldn’t kill anyone, and flies up to join them.

OOC: For what had happened with the others, see next post.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:34 pm

The end of the rescue:

After a few minutes of traveling, the phantom stags enter a larger cavern, even as torchlight appears at the far end, about sixty feet away. The light reveals half a dozen gnolls, along with four goblins, and an ogre. There is also a cloaked human, who resembles the spellcaster from the battle in the drug den, but it is difficult to be sure.

It is the last who quickly throws up his hands, stopping his allies, who are raising weapons, and shouts, “Stop! Don’t attack! If you want your friends back, you will speak to me.”

Six stops and says, “Luna – no flame strikes! Yet.”

The man takes a step forward, when it seems that hostilities are not commencing instantly, and says, “Your companions are safe and alive. We have spoken with them and they have agreed to call a truce with Daask for six months, in return for being allowed to leave alive and unharmed. We want no trouble with you and simply want to stop these attacks on our establishments. If we had killed them, you would want vengeance, and that is something we do not need. In fact, as we speak, they are being returned unharmed, to another location from which they can return to your home.”

The man stops, as if realizing something. Slowly, he says, “I presume your presence here means that you killed our remaining people above.” There is an immediate growl from some of the gnolls, but he motions for them to be quiet. “It is unfortunate, but you couldn’t realize that we were reaching an understanding with your friends.”

“Please, leave now. Your friends, as I said, are safe and likely waiting for you.”

The man looks genuinely surprised. He thinks for a moment and then says, “You know where this place is, so it’s as good an option as any. We’ll make sure that they know you’re not to be harmed. That’s already a given, now that your friends have promised that you will not harm us, of course. Leave a message here and it’ll get through. We’ll send a reply to your house.”

He pauses, looks at the trio quizzically, and asks, “Could you tell me what you’d like to speak to them about?”

“Nothing right now,” says Six. “In a few days I may want to talk business.”

The discussion is interrupted by a yell from the rear in Nameless’ voice. Luckily, neither the gnolls nor Luna responds precipitously to the sound, and Nameless soon flies up, from the tunnel that the rest of the Angels had just come through, to join them.
Back to top Go down
Six of Six

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:16 am

After the story from Nameless and Gareth.
Six: "I am not going to mess with any Boromar outposts or operations. Nor am I going to explain why this is so.
If this House Tarkanan is the thirteenth mark, the Mark of Death, it's big news. The kind that brings profit and peril. Please everyone do mention this to anyone. The 'this' is that House Tarkanan exist."
Do some quiet research to see if this is the lost dragonmark house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:19 am

Dave W wrote:
Six: "I am not going to mess with any Boromar outposts or operations. Nor am I going to explain why this is so.
If this House Tarkanan is the thirteenth mark, the Mark of Death, it's big news. The kind that brings profit and peril. Please everyone do mention this to anyone. The 'this' is that House Tarkanan exist."
Do some quiet research to see if this is the lost dragonmark house.

Okay. Everyone returns safely to the Gray House.

Over the next couple of days, a little research reveals that House Tarkanan is fairly well known in the Sharn underworld. It's known to be a small order of highly skilled assassins and thieves. They appeared in Sharn six years ago, at which point the Boromars tried to assimilate and, failing that, eliminate them. Neither worked and the Boromars backed down, allowing House Tarkanan to exist on the condition that they never target any Boromars.

House Tarkanan is known to provide three services - theft, assassination and manslaughter. They are known to never target high-ranking members of the 3 major criminal organizations in Sharn - Boromar, Daask, and the Tyrants (a guild of shapeshifters who are rumored to control most of the Sharn bordellos and also deal in all sorts of information).

There is, as far as you can find out, no connection between them and the lost dragonmarked house, or the dragonmarked houses in general.

Now here's a question - are you guys planning to take down any Boromar establishments? Six, above, apparently is definitely not interested. Gareth and Nameless didn't so much promise as strongly indicate that they would. You do, also, now have a list of Boromar connections and establishments.
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:41 am

Dave W wrote:

Looking at Six quisically, "And since any deals you perform affect us in one way or another - since our close association....I must insist for the group to know what you have with Boromar that you will not do anything to harm them....as if this was an issue in the past." Looking to the rest of the group "While House Tarkanaan may be an issue, I would not lose sleep over them. Yes they could send assassins, but yes we are also quite powerful - and if you doubt my words - look at those fur rugs that we have and think again. Do not fear a group of people because they perform a dirty job or have skill at it - We are no longer the novice group we were when we first met on the boat. I also think, with our last experience, we will not tkae for granted the awesome powers we do have in our control".

OOC: Gareth will wait and pressure Six for answers (as he has done Nameless). After that Gareth will mention:

"I have spoken to the arc heirophant, and there is a quest she would like for me to perform. A retrieval quest and I have accepted this. I would like - and need - for all of you to join me. It is to retrieve the remains of a long since dead hero of the Silver Flame. His body deserves a proper burial. If you require payment for these services then please come with me to the arc heriphant. She will also explain in greater detail. I would ask, however, that you pass on payment from the church. The church has helped me on numerous occasions, and has helped the group - at no charge. To have such a valuable ally on your side," Gareth looks at Nameless, "even though some of the group does not like the church, is a smart thing to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:22 pm

Gareth wrote:
Dave W wrote:

Looking at Six quisically, "And since any deals you perform affect us in one way or another - since our close association....I must insist for the group to know what you have with Boromar that you will not do anything to harm them....as if this was an issue in the past."

If you have personal things you wish to keep private, that is not an issue, but if you have made alliances or deals with Boromar then that does involve us and if you insist on concealing that fact then you are breaking the trust between us.

Gareth wrote:
"I have spoken to the arc heirophant, and there is a quest she would like for me to perform. A retrieval quest and I have accepted this. I would like - and need - for all of you to join me. It is to retrieve the remains of a long since dead hero of the Silver Flame. His body deserves a proper burial. If you require payment for these services then please come with me to the arc heriphant. She will also explain in greater detail. I would ask, however, that you pass on payment from the church. The church has helped me on numerous occasions, and has helped the group - at no charge. To have such a valuable ally on your side," Gareth looks at Nameless, "even though some of the group does not like the church, is a smart thing to do."

Not trusting the Church with an item like the Shard has nothing to do with being unwilling to do them a favor.

Last edited by Nameless on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Six of Six

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:27 pm

Gareth since you are not and never were a paladin has it accured to you that all of your direct experiences with paladinhood are suspect? By the whim and plans of a demon your abilities worked. Evil creatures may have not been and vice versa. Your vows, codes and actions have had no bearing on your percieved paladinship. It's worst than being wrong, it's irrelavant.
However you are in a unquie position to find out what it means to be a paladin. Go to Cedric and use your various detection abilities while he is using some palsdin ones. See if you can grab any insights as to the difference in connection to the flame he has as opposed to you. Your perspective might be the proper distance needed to see what makes a paladin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:40 pm

OOC: Since there is no detect paladin abilities is it known by characters that Gareth was never a paladin or is that just player knowledge. Assuming it is character knowledge:

Gareth stands up standing inches from Six's mechanical face. Totally infuriated by Six's comments his words drip with venom that has never been uttered from Gareth's mouth before"Your comments are out of line and have no bearing on our conversation. I have and always will be a paladin of the Silver Flame, make no mistake of that. The grace which has left me is between me and the Flame," poking Six in the chest, "never forget that. Do not attempt to judge my vows, my codes or my actions and especially my faith, since you have absolutely none."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:42 pm

Gareth wrote:
OOC: Since there is no detect paladin abilities is it known by characters that Gareth was never a paladin or is that just player knowledge. Assuming it is character knowledge:

Story Hour wrote:
Gareth, who also recognizes it, has a bigger concern, and as the horrified realization flames in his mind, all of his companions realize it too. As the glabrezu emerges from within Kizmet, where it has lain in wait since the Battle of Grace, Gareth loses every paladin ability that he possesses.

Or, more precisely, every paladin ability that the fiend in his sword had granted him.**
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:44 pm

Nameless wrote:
Gareth wrote:

Story Hour wrote:
Gareth, who also recognizes it, has a bigger concern, and as the horrified realization flames in his mind, all of his companions realize it too. As the glabrezu emerges from within Kizmet, where it has lain in wait since the Battle of Grace, Gareth loses every paladin ability that he possesses.

Or, more precisely, every paladin ability that the fiend in his sword had granted him.**

Yup, John's got it. The others know about it due to the link they had via the couatl at that time.
Back to top Go down
Six of Six

PostSubject: Re: Daask   Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:01 pm

It's not a judgement it's an observation. I don't know what it takes to be a paladin and NEITHER DO YOU. In fact nobody we have encountered or hearn about knows, but you are in a unique position to find out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daask   

Back to top Go down

Daask
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shil's Eberron Game :: Back in Sharn-
Jump to: