Shil's Eberron Game

Private board for a 3.5e D&D Eberron game

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

After The Carosten Park Massacre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: After The Carosten Park Massacre   Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:33 am

Once the dust has settled, the Angels find themselves with the following set of captives:

Two of the men dressed as Royal Guards, including the leader.
One halfling dinosaur-rider
The bard (unfortunately, being blinded and having no way to get rid of it, he couldn't get far enough away, so when Luna retrieved the fleeing rider, she got him too)

There are also 13 dead bodies, dozens of scared and curious bystanders who are smart enough to keep their distance but not enough to leave yet, and very shortly after the fight ends, Flim Turen.

He bustles up quickly, pad and pen appearing with almost magical speed in his hands, and looks around, before shaking his head. "So this is what you call an interesting story? What the hell went down here and why?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eberrongame.goodbb.net
Leonis

Number of posts : 746

PostSubject: Re: After The Carosten Park Massacre   Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:04 pm

Looking around the agitated crowd Gareth tries to calm them, <b>"Folks, please stay back, the people who have perished here are of the foulest variety. They may have some kind of evil demonic magicks about them, and I would not want to see any of you befouled by such evil witchery"</b>

Once Flim arrives, <b>"Good day to you Flim. Be careful, also, whoever sent these may have more support."</b> Gareth begins to heal the group <b>"Well Flim, today, what you see is what you get. My group members said they were notified by (ooc i forget the halflings name that wants us dead) about the first group. I am not sure about the second group, but it is probably the direct family of (I forget the name of the halfling we killed, there are so many). Though, I would like to state for the record, we did not initiate that fight."</b>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299

PostSubject: Re: After The Carosten Park Massacre   Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:14 pm

Gareth wrote:
Looking around the agitated crowd Gareth tries to calm them, <b>"Folks, please stay back, the people who have perished here are of the foulest variety. They may have some kind of evil demonic magicks about them, and I would not want to see any of you befouled by such evil witchery"</b>

Not surprisingly, none of the crowd are getting close.

Quote :
Once Flim arrives, <b>"Good day to you Flim. Be careful, also, whoever sent these may have more support."</b> Gareth begins to heal the group <b>"Well Flim, today, what you see is what you get. My group members said they were notified by (ooc i forget the halflings name that wants us dead) about the first group. I am not sure about the second group, but it is probably the direct family of (I forget the name of the halfling we killed, there are so many). Though, I would like to state for the record, we did not initiate that fight."</b>

OOC: The first guy is Saidan Boromar, the head of the clan, and the one you killed in the arena duel was Halak Boromar

Flim looks around at all the carnage and shakes his head. "So you were attacked by two groups? And though you didn't initiate the fight, you were expecting it? After all, you told me to be here. Or rather, at the other park. What was that about? Actually, let's just start at the beginning." He looks around again and then says, "Maybe we should head back to your place and talk, but then there'll be questions if you leave. I'm a little surprised the Watch hasn't shown up yet." He grins. "Or maybe they heard it was you nuts."

Flim's words remind the Angels that even though Balan had promised to keep the Watch out of the immediate area, with the commotion that occurred and the alarm that must be spreading outside, it's only a matter of time before the Watch - and who knows what other branches of law enforcement - shows up. It might be a good idea to contact Balan before someone shows up and does something silly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eberrongame.goodbb.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After The Carosten Park Massacre   

Back to top Go down

After The Carosten Park Massacre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shil's Eberron Game :: Back in Sharn-
Jump to: