Shil's Eberron Game

Private board for a 3.5e D&D Eberron game

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Dude! Where's my portal?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Dude! Where's my portal?   Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:30 pm

Gareth wrote:
Gareth is going to speak with Lalia to let her know whats up. Then he is going to speak with Cedric to try and recruit him. Then he is going to put a sending out to his parents to warn them. And then he is going to the arc heirophant to let her know he will be speaking with the Speaker of the Flame - and yea inform her why. We can RP that last one cause I know the shittith will hittith the fannith - and while Gareth may not find that amusing, it makes me laugh.

We can deal with all of those at the game. Lalia won't take much time and both Cedric and the archierophant should be entertaining for different reasons.

And I'm waiting to see what Six does with Smith. Dave, where are you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eberrongame.goodbb.net
Six of Six

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: Dude! Where's my portal?   Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:47 pm

Dave is sleeping, see, very dangerous.

Six with tell Smith I'm here to observe the proceedings. Smith in your activities, have you notice any strange things. People having visions or weird encounters?

Do you know anyone with docents? I am interested if the docents discovered have information about warforge history. Also if the docents can teach the wielder or learn more skills. I know that no one has been able to create them, I am looking for some way for this to be done.

In your circle do you know what may have happen to the Lord of Blades? The rumor, that he had a creation forge, is unlikely but stranger things walk about.

In our attack on the liches, we best find both phlacteries or this lich hunt could go on for months, game and real. Hmm. Since reality is shifting with the recent actions of Luna, Nameless and Gareth, this could go soap operetic.

The phylacteries of each lich is in the other. The boyfriend of Emrena was stepping out with the dragonlich. The dragonlich was planning a take over of the Emerald Claw and was to use the boyfriend as a tool. Torn between the two, the boyfriend also reliezed he will be torn between two if this becomes known. Jumping in front of the beam of Nameless was a statement of confusion and a wayout. He was only disinterated, he will be back next season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dude! Where's my portal?   Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:38 pm

Six of Six wrote:
Dave is sleeping, see, very dangerous.

Smile

Quote :
Six with tell Smith I'm here to observe the proceedings. Smith in your activities, have you notice any strange things. People having visions or weird encounters?

"Certainly," says Smith, (OOC: I presume Six dropped the disguise for him). "But first, what happened to them?" He indicates the two dead warforged.

After Six explains, Smith leads him and the two other warforged into the building and through it, until they reach a small door at the rear. Passing through it, they emerge into an area that you cannot see from the outside of the building. Apparently the structure was built so that its rear blocked off a large indentation in the wall of the surrounding cavern.

This area has been cleared of rubble and the ground is dotted with small mounds. Next to each mound rests an object, usually a weapon or a tool. "This is our 'graveyard'," Smith says. With the aid of Six and the others, he inters the two dead warforged in shallow graves, but not before scraping a certain amount of metal off their heads. "That will be melted down and used in the filigree work that some at the Red Hammer Inn do," he explains, "So that their matter becomes part of those who remain." After burying the dead, Smith puts a small mound above each and rests one of their weapons beside each.

Quote :
Do you know anyone with docents? I am interested if the docents discovered have information about warforge history. Also if the docents can teach the wielder or learn more skills. I know that no one has been able to create them, I am looking for some way for this to be done.

"There are only a few warforged in Sharn with docents, usually ones who visited Xen'drik. And none with information about warforged history that I know of. I also don't know of any that learn new skills or how one may create them. I have heard rumors that House Cannith has schema, also from Xen'drik, which allow creation of docents, but thus far they are onl y rumors."

Quote :
In your circle do you know what may have happen to the Lord of Blades? The rumor, that he had a creation forge, is unlikely but stranger things walk about.

"I believe that he was slain by the Blades of Arakhain, as Houses Cannith and Deneith reported. There were certainly warforged with unusual additions that had been sent here by the Lord of Blades and were killing other warforged in the Cogs, most of which the Blades of Arakhain slew, but whether they were built by him or not I cannot say. The Blades, at least, were quite certain that he had a functional forge.

Quote :
In our attack on the liches, we best find both phlacteries or this lich hunt could go on for months, game and real. Hmm. Since reality is shifting with the recent actions of Luna, Nameless and Gareth, this could go soap operetic.

The phylacteries of each lich is in the other. The boyfriend of Emrena was stepping out with the dragonlich. The dragonlich was planning a take over of the Emerald Claw and was to use the boyfriend as a tool. Torn between the two, the boyfriend also reliezed he will be torn between two if this becomes known. Jumping in front of the beam of Nameless was a statement of confusion and a wayout. He was only disinterated, he will be back next season.

I like it Cool!
Back to top Go down
Six of Six

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: Dude! Where's my portal?   Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:55 am

Admin wrote:

"I believe that he was slain by the Blades of Arakhain, as Houses Cannith and Deneith reported. There were certainly warforged with unusual additions that had been sent here by the Lord of Blades and were killing other warforged in the Cogs, most of which the Blades of Arakhain slew, but whether they were built by him or not I cannot say. The Blades, at least, were quite certain that he had a functional forge.

Are there any remains of the attacking warforged Lord of Blades sent?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dude! Where's my portal?   Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:35 am

Six of Six wrote:
Are there any remains of the attacking warforged Lord of Blades sent?

"A number were slain by the Blades and the remainder by forces from the Cannith Forgehold. After the battles, House Cannith took away the bodies for study. I believe Tarya d'Cannith was the one in charge of the matter. The Blades said they were unusually powerful, which must be true since some of the Blades were captured by them during the fight. Only a second attack by those who escaped, aided by the captured Blades, forced them to flee, and the Cannith forces killed the survivors."

"I did see - and bury - the body of one that the Blades had encountered months earlier. At the time they did not know he had been sent by the Lord of Blades. Unfortunately, after killing him they removed his hands and head. Adventurers, even the well-meaning ones, can be overly hasty and cruel sometimes." There's a little disapproval in Smith's voice.

"They cast the body into the tunnels leading to the Cogs and it was later recovered and brought to me. They told me later that the head had fang-like teeth and the hands had metal claws at the ends of the fingers. There was also a tube attached to one arm which emitted a fiery blast. I believe the Blades gave the head, the hands and tube to House Cannith for study and in exchange for some equipment."

OOC: Six knows that the Cannith Forgehold in the Cogs is the primary Cannith building, even more important than the central enclave in Dragon Towers. It's where they store their most valuable items, where the primary discoveries and inventions are made, and is generally regarded as the most secure building (or series of buildings) in Sharn. Tarya d'Cannith was the main person at the meeting Six had in the Cannith enclave.

From the description of the warforged which the Blades cast into the Cogs, it was the headless and handless one which landed next to the Angels during their first trip into the Cogs. 7 months and 65 sessions ago Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dude! Where's my portal?   

Back to top Go down

Dude! Where's my portal?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5