Shil's Eberron Game

Private board for a 3.5e D&D Eberron game

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Lalia & Gareth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Lalia & Gareth   Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:48 pm

A couple of days after the Angels returned to Sharn, and a few days before the Daask fiasco:

When Gareth goes to visit Lalia at the Deneith Enclave, he is greeted by a couple of people there who have seen him visit before. They quickly send him through and up to her office.

As he nears the door, Gareth hears the sound of laughter in a couple of voices. When he knocks, Lalia's voice says, "Yes? Come in."

Gareth enters to find her sitting on one side of the desk, with both feet on it, while Tasra lounges nearby on a comfortable couch.

"Well, well ... return of the prodigal," says Tasra, with a smirk, while Lalia says, "Gareth!" and jumps excitedly to her feet. She comes quickly around the desk and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Where have you been?"

Tasra rises and strolls over more slowly, to clap Gareth on the shoulder. "Long time no see, soldier. Don't you know someone here has been crying over you?"

Lalia turns and sticks out her tongue at her twin, like a little child. "Liar!"

"Yeah, yeah," grins Tasra, as she heads for the door. "I'll give you kids some space. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Turning in the doorway, she winks at Gareth. "And if you do actually do something I'd do, try not to break the furniture. And here's a tip. There's this spot on the back of Lalia's neck whi..."

Tasra just has time to shut the door before a thrown dagger slams into it, where it sticks (next to a number of similar holes, Gareth notices). Her laughter is heard softly, receding down the hall outside.

Lalia mutters, "Bitch!" good-naturedly and turns back to Gareth. "But now that she's gone..." She throws both arms around Gareth's neck, having to stand a little on tiptoe, and gives him a passionate kiss on the lips.

"There. Welcome back!" She steps back and hops up onto her desk. "Sit! Tell me where you've been." She tilts her head, as if noticing something, and adds, "Where's Kizmet?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eberrongame.goodbb.net
Leonis

Number of posts : 746

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:27 pm

Gareth walks into Lalia's office, a bit more somber then he would like to have been. Upon entering his mood brightens, but so marginally nobody could possibly notice - not even Gareth.

Gareth nods to Taasra when he see's her, not laughing at any of the jokes - not because they weren't funny, but Gareth's mind is clouded with other things.

Gareth puts his arms around Lalia, kissing her and then he starts to cry. "Kizmet is no more", Gareth produces the hilt, "And it was not what I - or my father - believed it was. And it goes far more worse then that." Letting Lalia go for a moment, "Do you have something I can get to drink?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:02 pm

Gareth wrote:
Gareth puts his arms around Lalia, kissing her and then he starts to cry. "Kizmet is no more", Gareth produces the hilt, "And it was not what I - or my father - believed it was. And it goes far more worse then that."

At any other time, Gareth might have been amused at the look of complete and utter shock that flashes over Lalia's face. Her mouth opens once, twice, and then a third time, before she can actually say, "Umm ... er ...." Finally she just settles for hugging him again.

Quote :
Letting Lalia go for a moment, "Do you have something I can get to drink?"

OOC: I'll say this happened after the meeting with Cedric (not the same day, of course), which may explain Gareth's developing a bit of a taste for alcohol Smile

Lalia lifts an eyebrow, and though she doesn't comment on it, her expression clearly says, It must be seriously bad for you to be asking for a drink!

She goes over to a nearby cabinet, opens it to reveal a small bar, and produces a bottle and two glasses. She pours a generous glassful, pauses, and then pours some more, before handing it to Gareth. Then, gently, she urges him towards the couch. "Sit." She sits next to him, pouring herself a glassful, and says, "Tell me everything."
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:49 pm

Gareth sits down, and drinks the entire glass. Taking a deep breadth he starts relaying the entire story, choking up at some of the rough spots. "The arc heirophant is helping me find out what happend to my fathers soul. If it is in hell, I will need to find a way to get there and save him. She is also trying to help me get an audience with the Keeper of the Flame I will need to embark on a holy quest to atone and regain my grace. Eventually, I will need to reforge Kizmet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:27 pm

Gareth wrote:
Gareth sits down, and drinks the entire glass. Taking a deep breadth he starts relaying the entire story, choking up at some of the rough spots. "The arc heirophant is helping me find out what happend to my fathers soul. If it is in hell, I will need to find a way to get there and save him. She is also trying to help me get an audience with the Keeper of the Flame I will need to embark on a holy quest to atone and regain my grace. Eventually, I will need to reforge Kizmet."

Lalia listens silently to the entire story, making the odd commiserating or soothing sound, but not actually saying anything. After a surprised look as he drains the glass, she silently refills it.

"So," she says carefully, once he is done, "You want to go to Hell? But why do you think your father's soul might be there? And what are you going to atone for? You didn't say that you had done anything wrong, but simply fooled by an evil creature."
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:53 pm

"I do not want to go to hell, but if my father's soul is there, I must go to hell. This creature tried to possess me, control me and bend my soul to its will. It could not do this because I am an exorcist, and my training makes me immune to it's powers. My father was not an exorcist and did not have such protections. If he is there, I must save his soul, to leave him to an eternity of torment..." Pausing for a moment and looking Lalia in the eyes, "- I cannot allow that to happen."

Thinking for a moment on Lalia's question, to answer it to a person who may not know, "The calling of a paladin is more strict then any other calling a being could have. The path of a paladin is strict, and veering from that path - even involuntarily - is no excuse. The fact that I did nothing wrong allows me to regain the grace of the Silver Flame, but it is no excuse." Gareth sits there silently for a moment.

"What of you? What have you been doing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:58 pm

Gareth wrote:
"What of you? What have you been doing?"

Lalia is just beginning, "I do not quite un...," when Gareth's question catches her off-guard.

After a moment, she laughs, though not as loudly as she normally would. "After what you just told me, anything I said would be completely meaningless. What have I been doing? The usual. Work, the odd party, that is all."

Lalia shakes her head. "Nothing important. Anyway, can I help you in any way?"
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:07 pm

Gareth gives a weak smile, "I did not want this conversation to be entirely about me, it would not be polite." Thinking of Lalia's offer, "I do not know if there is anything you can do for me. This is a holy matter, and if I must travel to hell, there is noy way I would be willing to put you in that kind of danger. What is going on with my application to the enclave? What are you doing for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:55 am

Gareth wrote:
Gareth gives a weak smile, "I did not want this conversation to be entirely about me, it would not be polite."

Lalia waves a hand to dismiss the thought. "I appreciate it, but you don't have to be polite with me. You have way more important things going on than me, it seems."

Quote :
Thinking of Lalia's offer, "I do not know if there is anything you can do for me. This is a holy matter, and if I must travel to hell, there is noy way I would be willing to put you in that kind of danger. What is going on with my application to the enclave? What are you doing for dinner?"

"Well," admits Lalia, with a wry grin, "I wasn't quite offering to go to Hell with you yet."

Then she purses her lips. "As for the application, there's a problem. I spoke to Sadral myself, and he's a uncertain how exactly we can use your abilities. After all, with your allegiance to the Silver Flame, you can't exactly accept any job we throw your way. And with the fact that you have the rest of the Angels to consider - you're still with them, I presume - that cuts down on options for you being sent somewhere, to command a troop or something like that. He thinks it'll probably be best for you to be a nominal member of the enclave, but to function more like the mercenary troops or adventurers we broker jobs for. We find you a job or two, and if interested, you take them up, and the enclave gets a cut of the pay or profits. What do you think?"

"And as for dinner, I had something, but it's not a problem to change. I'll be free to join you."
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:04 pm

Admin wrote:
Lalia waves a hand to dismiss the thought. "I appreciate it, but you don't have to be polite with me. You have way more important things going on than me, it seems."

As if possible Gareth shows a more troubeled look on his face, "Make no mistake you are a very important person in my life, maybe the most. If I did not have other obligations I would spend a lot more time with you. I think of you often on my holy quests," smiling for a moment, "The group, as unlikely as it sounds, would agree with me"

Admin wrote:

Then she purses her lips. "As for the application, there's a problem. I spoke to Sadral myself, and he's a uncertain how exactly we can use your abilities. After all, with your allegiance to the Silver Flame, you can't exactly accept any job we throw your way. And with the fact that you have the rest of the Angels to consider - you're still with them, I presume - that cuts down on options for you being sent somewhere, to command a troop or something like that. He thinks it'll probably be best for you to be a nominal member of the enclave, but to function more like the mercenary troops or adventurers we broker jobs for. We find you a job or two, and if interested, you take them up, and the enclave gets a cut of the pay or profits. What do you think?"

Instantly knowing that Sadral's words are true, "He is correct, I would be spread too thin - and sometimes I already am. I think being asked to assist the enclave when jobs arise works fine for me.

"I am still with the rest of my group, though I believe some of them want to change the group name to 'Instruments of Destruction', why I do not know."

Admin wrote:
"And as for dinner, I had something, but it's not a problem to change. I'll be free to join you."

"Are you sure? I would not want you to break plans because of me. Your friends are important. If you would like, maybe we can include your friends? It would not be proper to stand them up."

OOC: Yea, let's see how the guy she's cheating on me with feels when a level 11 paladin with an adamantium longsword and full plate shows up at his doorstep Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:26 pm

Gareth wrote:
As if possible Gareth shows a more troubeled look on his face, "Make no mistake you are a very important person in my life, maybe the most. If I did not have other obligations I would spend a lot more time with you. I think of you often on my holy quests," smiling for a moment, "The group, as unlikely as it sounds, would agree with me"

Lalia smiles broadly and leans forward to give Gareth a quick kiss. Then she sits back and says, "You're sweet. And quite a charmer when you choose to be. If you didn't have that da..., that vow of yours, you would be getting quite a lot of ass, if you wanted to."

Quote :
Instantly knowing that Sadral's words are true, "He is correct, I would be spread too thin - and sometimes I already am. I think being asked to assist the enclave when jobs arise works fine for me.

"I am still with the rest of my group, though I believe some of them want to change the group name to 'Instruments of Destruction', why I do not know."

Lalia chortles. "Instruments of Destruction? I think there's a traveling halfling band from Talenta with that name which passed through Sharn not to long ago."

Then her face turns more serious, as she continues, "As you say, Sadral's right. I'm glad you see it that way too. We'll go with that for the time being and see what develops in the future."

Quote :
"Are you sure? I would not want you to break plans because of me. Your friends are important. If you would like, maybe we can include your friends? It would not be proper to stand them up."

"Nah! I was just going to have a night in with Tasra. She'd be the first person to say I should join you tonight, and it'll be much better without her along. Unless you want to hear a lot of very crude innuendo tonight. That girl's got a mouth on her!"

Lalia puts on a mock serious tone, puts a hand to her chest and and says, "Unlike me, of course, who would never, ever talk dirty to you."

Then she smiles wickedly and says, "Unless you asked very nicely."

Quote :
OOC: Yea, let's see how the guy she's cheating on me with feels when a level 11 paladin with an adamantium longsword and full plate shows up at his doorstep Wink

What do you mean paladin Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:22 pm

Admin wrote:

Lalia smiles broadly and leans forward to give Gareth a quick kiss. Then she sits back and says, "You're sweet. And quite a charmer when you choose to be. If you didn't have that da..., that vow of yours, you would be getting quite a lot of ass, if you wanted to."

Gareth turns red for a moment, "In addition to vows, I think waiting makes the event, if it should happen, more special. I have heard stories, from people, who regret not waiting - but then I know people, even a paladin of the flame, who believe in having extra-marital affairs liberally. As always, I appreciate your understanding and patience with me" (ooc: 20 charisma, yea that helps)

Admin wrote:
Lalia chortles. "Instruments of Destruction? I think there's a traveling halfling band from Talenta with that name which passed through Sharn not to long ago."

Laughing, "That is probably the best news I have heard of yet, and I will let them know."

Admin wrote:
"Nah! I was just going to have a night in with Tasra. She'd be the first person to say I should join you tonight, and it'll be much better without her along. Unless you want to hear a lot of very crude innuendo tonight. That girl's got a mouth on her!"

Lalia puts on a mock serious tone, puts a hand to her chest and and says, "Unlike me, of course, who would never, ever talk dirty to you."

Then she smiles wickedly and says, "Unless you asked very nicely."

"Then it is setteled, tonight we will enjoy each others company without any other Angels or your sister" Gareth then stands up, "I must be going. Nameless would like to organize a little excursion into a Daask drug den and rough them up a bit...something about having picking an easy fight instead of having to fight to the death. At least it will do some good to Sharn to have one less drug den." Gareth pulls Lalia to her feet and gives her a hug and kiss. "And before I forget. The Arc Heirophant asked me to participate at a holiday for the Silver Flame. If you are not tied to any duties that day, would you like to come?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:44 pm

Gareth wrote:
Gareth turns red for a moment, "In addition to vows, I think waiting makes the event, if it should happen, more special. I have heard stories, from people, who regret not waiting - but then I know people, even a paladin of the flame, who believe in having extra-marital affairs liberally. As always, I appreciate your understanding and patience with me" (ooc: 20 charisma, yea that helps)

Lalia says nothing, but her expression flits between "Yeah, right!" and "You so do not know what you are missing!"

Quote :
"Then it is setteled, tonight we will enjoy each others company without any other Angels or your sister" Gareth then stands up, "I must be going. Nameless would like to organize a little excursion into a Daask drug den and rough them up a bit...something about having picking an easy fight instead of having to fight to the death. At least it will do some good to Sharn to have one less drug den."

Lalia shakes her head. "What is it with you guys and Daask?" She shrugs. "Anyway, after what you told me you've been up to, knocking over a drug den shouldn't be a problem, as long as you're careful. Just don't say I didn't warn you if they get pissed off enough to come after you seriously. On the bright side, that new place you said you got is in one of the hardest areas of town for a Daask crew to come to, short of Skyway."

Quote :
Gareth pulls Lalia to her feet and gives her a hug and kiss. "And before I forget. The Arc Heirophant asked me to participate at a holiday for the Silver Flame. If you are not tied to any duties that day, would you like to come?"

Lalia says, "Oh, the Ascension? Not normally my thing, but I'd be curious to see what you're doing. If I'm free, I may show up." She hugs and kisses Gareth in return and says, "Stop by my place at seven this evening."
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:30 am

Admin wrote:

Lalia says nothing, but her expression flits between "Yeah, right!" and "You so do not know what you are missing!"

Holding Lalia, "I know exactly what I am missing, and it is not easy - it has always been easy - never even a thought, but not with you"

Admin wrote:
Lalia shakes her head. "What is it with you guys and Daask?" She shrugs. "Anyway, after what you told me you've been up to, knocking over a drug den shouldn't be a problem, as long as you're careful. Just don't say I didn't warn you if they get pissed off enough to come after you seriously. On the bright side, that new place you said you got is in one of the hardest areas of town for a Daask crew to come to, short of Skyway."

"For me, they are evil, and that is enough. I think it is a matter we started with them and we want to finish them. The new place will be nice, and I think I will be able to get the master bedroom - I need a lot of space. And the Silver Flame help the poor soul who tries to enter my home uninvited, because nothing else will be able to."

Admin wrote:
Lalia says, "Oh, the Ascension? Not normally my thing, but I'd be curious to see what you're doing. If I'm free, I may show up." She hugs and kisses Gareth in return and says, "Stop by my place at seven this evening."

"It would be nice to see you there. The Arc Heirophant would like me to join her in the ceremony, and that is a great honor for me." Kissing Lalia back, "I will". With that Gareth turns and walks out, heading for the group.

OOC: I hope we get rescued so gareth doesn't miss dinner heh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:19 pm

Gareth wrote:
With that Gareth turns and walks out, heading for the group.

OOC: I hope we get rescued so gareth doesn't miss dinner heh.

Actually this happens a few days before the Daask episode, so Gareth does make it to dinner. Throw up an opening post about dinner and I'll start things off there.

Also, pop by the NPC interaction thread and talk to Flim. Since you're the most regular user of the forum you might as well be the main one to do it. Otherwise, I just get to assume Luna did, and next thing you know, the group will have a new name. And a few other problems.
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Dinner with Lalia   Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:58 pm

Gareth shows up to Lalia's home, dressed in fine clothing. Gareth is carrying his sword, and is wearing his mithral chain shirt underneat his clothing. He knocks on the door, waiting for Lalia (or Taasra) to open the door. Gareth carries with him a bouquet of flowers (for Lalia), and a box of chocolates (for Taasra).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:40 am

Taasra lets Gareth in, saying, "Good timing. Lalia just got done getting all dolled up for you."

She leads Gareth into the living room, where Lalia is sitting, looking exceptionally fetching. While she isn't dressed up for a night on the town, she's definitely spent more than a little time on her appearance. Lalia greets Gareth happily, especially when he hands over the bouquet.

Taasra seems even more excited about the chocolates, and by the time Lalia's back with a vase, already has the box open and is digging in. "I've got to say, sis," she mumbles around a mouthful of chocolate, "This one's a keeper."

Taasra rises and heads for the door, giving Gareth a wave, and says, "Thanks. These are great. Have fun, you two." As she disappears out the door, one can hear her mumbling. "Uhmm - with these, who needs a man?"

Lalia grins after her and then turns back to Gareth. "I figured we'd spend the evening at home talking, rather than going out somewhere. I got us some nice wine, and I'm having dinner delivered, since that's not exactly my strength. Better than bothering to go out somewhere, I think."
Back to top Go down
Six of Six

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:29 am

Since the fireplace isn't lit, Six climbs down the chimmey in a red suit with white trim and takes copious notes. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:59 pm

OOC: I think Dave, not six, has a voyerism fetish lol!

Grinning at Taasra's chocolate frenzy Gareth turns to Lalia, "It will be nice to spend some time alone, at the very least I will not have to deal with the public at large; being well known is not that fun".

Gareth takes the bottle of wine and uncorks it, pouring it into the glasses. He then hands Lalia a glass, and with a mocking grin toasts "To a wild night out in Sharn?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:31 pm

Dave W wrote:
Since the fireplace isn't lit, Six climbs down the chimmey in a red suit with white trim and takes copious notes. Wink

Has Gareth been naughty or nice?

HO! HO! HO!

Of course, this being Gareth, you realize that you're not going to learn anything about normal human mating methods, right? With this group, Six is going to have to wait till Luna does get a date. And after spying on that, he can claw his little glowing eyes out affraid

Gareth wrote:
Grinning at Taasra's chocolate frenzy Gareth turns to Lalia, "It will be nice to spend some time alone, at the very least I will not have to deal with the public at large; being well known is not that fun".

Gareth takes the bottle of wine and uncorks it, pouring it into the glasses. He then hands Lalia a glass, and with a mocking grin toasts "To a wild night out in Sharn?"

Lalia grins back, "I'll drink to that."

The evening passes very pleasantly. Most of the early conversation is about Gareth's experiences during the time away from Sharn, Lalia being alternately amused, fascinated, and impressed by all that occurred. The whole issue of the demon in the sword is obviously of especial interest, but so is the whole story of how the Angels had apaprently been manipulated by the rakshasas, as well as the details of the final battle and the last use of the Key.

The story takes a while longer than should be the case, since there are certain interruptions, with a fair amount of cuddling and as much physical contact as Gareth is willing to indulge in. Unsurprisingly, Lalia isn't the one who draws the lines here, though she doesn't push when Gareth does.

Another interruption is for the start of dinner. The meal is excellent, consisting of traditional, and very well-made, Karrnathi cuisine. By the time they are done with the thick soup, heavy stew, multi-layered casserole, and crusty bread and cheese that make up the meal, Gareth is feeling quite heavy.

Lalia looks at him as he stifles a yawn, after they have left the table. "You're looking tired. Sure you want to bother going all the way back home?" She grins roguishly and says, "If you stay, I promise I won't hog the covers."
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:33 am

OOC: Well if Dave combines Gareth's mating habits with Luna's mating habits he can average them out and get a normal ritual? And Gareth has been nice, though losing his pally powers - maybe he was naughty? santa

Holding Lalia in his arms, "The wine was great, the meal even better, and your company the best. I am feeling very tired. It has been a long day, and stressful. I would, if possible, prefer to stay here. Going home right now will mean I have to answer Six's questions about what happend. He is trying to learn about human mating habits. If it is ok with you, could I stay here," Gareth pauses for a second, "on the couch?"

OOC: Yea I had to pause for a moment to give Lalia a shred of hoping, before shattering it Very Happy jocolor

See Lalia just needs to come on one of the adventures, but rig it towards the north where it is very cold and try and sleep with Gareth to "stay warm". That's what I would do anyhow farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:42 pm

Gareth wrote:
Holding Lalia in his arms, "The wine was great, the meal even better, and your company the best. I am feeling very tired. It has been a long day, and stressful. I would, if possible, prefer to stay here. Going home right now will mean I have to answer Six's questions about what happend. He is trying to learn about human mating habits. If it is ok with you, could I stay here," Gareth pauses for a second, "on the couch?"

Lalia's expressions flit very quickly between surprise, hope and eventual disappointment. She sighs and says, "Thanks. And that works just fine."

Lalia arranges a comfortable couch for Gareth to stay on and, after close to an hour more of talking, leaves him.

Quote :
OOC: Yea I had to pause for a moment to give Lalia a shred of hoping, before shattering it Very Happy jocolor

Good thing you are not the one trying to become a paladin. you sadist!

Quote :
See Lalia just needs to come on one of the adventures, but rig it towards the north where it is very cold and try and sleep with Gareth to "stay warm". That's what I would do anyhow farao

At this point, I think she'd settle for letting him get beat down to negative hp and then have her way with him.

Anyway, I think the above can wrap up the Lalia-Gareth interaction for the moment, unless there's something you specifically want to cover. I'll throw up something regarding what the Archierophant has for Gareth soon, probably on the "More NPC Interaction" thread.
Back to top Go down
Leonis

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:25 pm

Gareth = paladin
Avi = Blackguard (Lawful greedy)

I will check out arc heirophant stuff when it gets posted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lalia & Gareth   

Back to top Go down

Lalia & Gareth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shil's Eberron Game :: Back in Sharn-
Jump to: